Boston area plus size yoga and body image coaching
Private Yoga Lessons + Love Your Body Sessions
Private MOre to love Yoga Lessons
Private lessons with me are an excellent way to ensure yoga is meeting your personal needs best. Whether you’re brand new to yoga and want to learn the basics, or are interested in deepening your practice, my approach to yoga will help you feel connected and comfortable in your body at any size.
I teach people, not poses and I specialize in helping plus size women make yoga work for their bodies by offering practical modifications & assists that enhance your full experience as your practice. I believe you get the most benefit from yoga when you listen and respect your bodies needs. I also blend my body-acceptance lessons, guided meditations, and relaxation into each session (if desired), so you can trust that our devoted time together will help you feel more balanced body, mind & spirit.
Benefits of private yoga session(s):
- Learn how to modify and adjust poses for your unique body
- Learn yoga basics so you can begin a home-practice or try a class
- Decrease stress and promote greater well-being
- Safely practice yoga for chronic pain or are healing from injury
- Explore meditation/mindfulness to increase relaxation
- Feel safe and respected as you're taught by another plus size woman who understands
Book your session today!
Yoga supplies (mats, blocks, blankets, straps, bolsters) are provided, but feel free to bring personal items too
Love Your Body Session (in-person or Skype)
Working on learning to love your body is a very emotional process and one you do not have to venture through alone. I am offering tailored body image sessions for those ready to move beyond hating their bodies, but need some expert guidance (and love) along the way. Since everyone's body image story is unique, we will spend time learning what areas you want to work on most and from there, I'll create a plan to help you feel more happy with your body-relationship.
Examples of areas I've worked privately with women on:
- Overcoming emotional eating / yo-yo diet cycle
- Intuitive eating
- Building self-confidence and decreasing body-shame
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) management
- Fitness & exercise in a larger body
- Body-image in dating/relationships
- Coaching around greater happiness and purpose
- Other health/wellness coaches and professionals
- Many other topics totally tailored to what you need
Questions? Please complete the form below or conact: Rachel [at] MoreToLoveWithRachel [dot] com
About me & yoga || I am a plus size yogi, meaning, I have a full and amazing yoga practice in a larger body than you typically see doing yoga. I think it’s essential to show the diversity of bodies in yoga, so I get excited to help make this incredible practice available to women who feel left out of it.
I am a trained and certified 200 hour Kripalu yoga teacher and certified professional life coach and my style is holistic - I help you connect mind, body & spirit to support your well-being on and off the mat. No body is “too big” to to have an amazing life - let's work together! Read more about how I can help you.